Wellness Programs

We help our clients achieve high levels of well-being through an integration of our herbal products, sweat detox machines, and nutrition and diet plans to detoxify the body and regenerate healthy cells. 

Wellness can be experienced when toxins in the body are cleared. That’s why most of our wellness programs are focused on detoxification of the body. Detoxification is what your body does naturally to neutralize, transform or get rid of unwantedmaterials or toxins. This is done by decreasing the amount of toxins we put into our body while at the same time supporting our body’s detoxification and elimination systems with the nutrients it needs to function properly.

At Heal Within, we use and integrated approach to detoxify the body. Through an integration of our herbal products, sweat detox machines, nutrition and diet to detoxify the body and regenerate healthy cells and tissues we help our clients achieve high levels of well being.

Who Will Benefit From A Detox?

Sweat & Cellular Detox

Toxins in our body does not only being excrete through our blood and urine but also present in significant amount in our sweat. By using the technology of Medical Grade Far Infrared Heat, it penetrates to the subcutaneous fat level and our pores can be opened up and toxins can be eliminated. As our body heats up the blood vessels open, improving oxygenation in all the interstitialspaces between the cells fat-soluble toxins are released. Other than that, cardiac output will improves when more blood is circulating. It also promotes intracellular metabolism because whenever you have more oxygen going to the cells, they burn calories more efficiently, just like with exercise. Approximately 20% of the toxins come out in sweat while the other 80% moves into the blood.

1. Nutritional Therapy
2. Increase body detoxification
3. Increase cell repair
4. Increase your body all the nutrition absorption
5. Revitalise body cell
6. Balance the charges in the body

Colon Detox

Toxins from your gastrointestinal tract can cause a variety of health problems, such as arthritis, allergies and asthma. Colon cleansing improves health by removing toxins, promoting healthy intestinal bacteria, boosting your energy and enhancing your immune system.

 

Liver & Colon Detox:

The liver is the largest glandular organ (organ that secretes chemicals) that performs up to 500 vital functions. It keeps the body pure by detoxifying toxins and harmful substances in our body and also fat metabolism.

The colon is the last part of the digestive system that extracts water and salt from solid waste before they are eliminated from the body. It is also a site where fermentation by the bacterial on unabsorbed material takes place.

Benefits Of A Liver & Colon Detoxification:

  • Hormonal health improves
  • Improves cardiovascular function
  • Prevent premature ageing
  • Strengthen immune system
  • Improves digestion
  • Better skin complexion
  • Decrease risk of liver disease
  • Makes the digestive system more effective
  • Maintain regularity and prevents constipation
  • Increases body’s absorption of nutrients
  • Weight loss
  • Decreases risk of colon cancer
  • Reduce toxin absorption into body
  • Lessen aches and pains

Full Body Comprehensive Detox

Our Full Body Comprehensive Detox Package comprises of the following:

  • Colon detox
  • Liver detox
  • Sweat & Cellular detox
  • Blood Detox & Rehabilitation
  • Live & Dry blood analysis (before and after program)
  • Vaginal Bacteria Smear test (female only)
  • 12 internal organs analysis, using Digital Meridian System (DMS)
  • Active Wellness personal profile record
  • Health Coach consultation
  • Doctor consultation

Measurements will be taken during each session to monitor your detoxification progress, such as blood pressure, pulse rate, weight, muscle mass, basal metabolic rate, visceral fat rating, and more! 

 



Accounts

Free Trial

Heal Within Total Health Detoxification Program – Colon, Liver & Blood – Program HW-A

RM2198

Heal Within Total Health Detoxification Program - 15 Days

Heal Within Total Health Detoxification Program – Colon, Liver & Blood – Program HW-B

RM2398

Heal Within Total Health Detoxification Program - 15 Days

Heal Within Total Health Detoxification Program – Colon, Liver & Blood – Program HW-C

RM2598

Heal Within Total Health Detoxification Program - 15 Days

Nutrients & Herbs Rehabilitation Therapy

Nutrients with therapeutic dosages as well as herbs will be prescribed to help the body build up. Our body is made up of nutrients, thus deficiency of any may lead to diseases. Thus, replenishing the body with adequate amount of nutrients may treat the underlying root causes and further heal the body.
The following is a list of nutrients and herbs functions in treating heart diseases.