Zika & Dengue attack : The most forgotten warrior
She always come to my room, uninvited
She always create discomfort among us.
Most of the time, I ignored her.
I let her went around the room.
But this time around, I don’t think I will simply let her go.
there goes one mosquito.
Since last month, we’ve been threatened with news of Zika virus.
People are so worried with the mosquito bites.
Fogging is ongoing in the neighborhood.
People are talking about the vaccination.
Yet, nobody talk about enhancing the body immune system?
Or is it the fault of individual who fails to build up their immune soldiers to fight the invaders?
Viruses and mosquitoes have been living on earth since long. In harmony with human being. It is only recently that we’ve been hearing cases of death due to dengue or zika virus. Since all (virus, mosquito & human being) are God’s creation, living this life with individualised function, what is the real issue when one man died? Is there a problem with the virus? Or is it the problem with the mosquitoes? Or is it the problem with the individual mankind?
Now the question is, how strong is your immune system?
Immune system cannot be strengthened using drugs. No.. No.. No..
It needs nutrients to strengthen all the soldiers and further protect you from all the invaders, keeping you healthy all the time. At the same time, please find the factors that may be compromising your immune system and take steps to correct them. Two of the most common immune suppressors include stress and an incorrect diet especially a diet high in fat and refined processed foods. Obesity also dampens immune function.
Supply your immune system with adequate amounts of nutrients that promote proper immune function. Some of the most valuable include :
- Vitamin A. It is the anti-infection vitamin. If used properly and in moderate doses, vitamin A is rarely toxic and is very important in the body’s defense system.
- Vitamin C. It can be the single most important vitamin for the immune system. It is essential for the formation of the bullets for your “soldiers” weapons. Vitamin C should be taken with bioflavonoids, natural plant substances that enhance absorption and reinforce the action of this vitamin. 4-5 g of vitamin C a day is good to optimize the immune system.
- Vitamin E. It interacts with vitamins A and C and the mineral selenium, acting as a primary antioxidant and scavenger of toxic free radicals.
- Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is like a key to start off the engine of immune system. A deficiency of vitamin D3 may be presented as low immunity level.
- Zinc. It boosts the immune response and promotes the healing of wounds when used in appropriate doses.
Then, how to get all this precious nutrients in our daily diet? Begin a diet of fresh fruits and vegetables plus nuts, seeds, grains, and other foods that are high in fiber.
Consume “green drinks” daily. the best contain a wide variety of plants and are organic. Alkalinize the body through vegetable smoothies. Acidic condition of body suppress the immune system. Hence, it is important to ensure your blood pH is optimum.
Detoxify your body. Clean up your gut as it is the place where you can build up and strengthen your immune system. The simplest form of detoxifying is by consuming vegetable smoothies.
Be sure to get sufficient sleep. As much as possible, avoid stress.
Get regular moderate exercise. Exercise reduces stress and elevates mood, which has a positive effect on immune response.
Now, are you ready to take charge of your good health?
– Antioxidants is also important
All in all, this integrative treatment we are to provide, not only tackle the ongoing symptoms but also build up the body to shield them up from future attack.